Any potato lovers out here? I personally could go for potatoes every day and not get bored. There are so many ways to have them. They’re such a versatile vegetable! These Hasselback Potatoes make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table this year. With little work, and a lot of flavour, these potatoes make the perfect side with any other dish you serve.
They’re drizzled with a simple 2-ingredient sauce – ketchup and vegan mayo. Garnished with fresh herbs to bring out the flavours from the potatoes. And it only takes 5 steps to get them right on your table!
Hope you give this recipe a try. I’m sure you will enjoy it! If you do, I would love to see your recreation and learn how it went. Leave me a comment here and tag me on Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/TikTok @demeals.ca #demeals
4 Russet Potatoes
6 Tbsp Olive Oil
6 Tbsp Vegan Butter – Melted
4 Tsp Greek Seasoning
4 Tsp Italian Seasoning
2 Tsp Paprika
1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Salt
- Sauce & Garnish
2 Tbsp Vegan Mayo
3-4 Tbsp Ketchup
Parsley & Green Onion
- Preheat the oven to 425 F | 220 C.
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Pat dry with paper towel and thinly slice down (not all the way). Start with the centre, and move towards the sides. Make sure to go all the way to the edges.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Gently brush the spiced oils between each slice of potato. Drizzle the rest on top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 mins – until they’re all crisp. Remove and set aside while you prepare the sauce and garnish.
- Mix the vegan mayo and ketchup in a small bowl. Chop up some fresh parsley and green onion. Drizzle the potatoes and serve.
Enjoy your demeal!