Breakfast just got better with these baked oats!
Feeling like dessert for breakfast?
I got you right here with these nutritious yet super delicious chocolaty oats!
Check out how I made this dish in my YouTube video – scroll all the way down.
This one-serving baked oats is one of my favourite breakfast treats! It’s a chocolaty cake-like dish with a hidden drop of peanut butter, and a layer of more chocolate chips inside.
Hope you give this recipe a try. I’m sure you will enjoy it! If you do, I would love to see your recreation and learn how it went. Leave me a comment here and tag me in your photos on Instagram/Facebook/TikTok @demeals.ca #demeals
Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked OatsCourse: Breakfast, Treats, Dessert
1 cup quick oats
- Dry Ingredients
1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp ground chia
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sugar
Pinch of salt
- Wet Ingredients
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp maple syrup
3/4 cup plant milk
- Blend it up in a high-speed blender for a couple of minutes until all is blended.
- Add the dry ingredients and blend it up again.
- Add the wet ingredients and give it a final blend – make sure everything is well combined.
- Empty half of the batter into a 1-serving oven-bake dish. Add a dollop of peanut butter and a sprinkle of chocolate chips. Top off the dish with the remainder of the batter, and add more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F (or 177 C).
Enjoy your #demeal!